I feel it's very important for our site's visitors to understand our site's purpose, its message board and its policies -- especially for those visitors that are new. Therefore, I invite everyone to please consider the following:
1) Have you visited our site's home page? It's a great place to start ...
2) Have you read our site's mission statement? I think it's pretty important:
"This site, provided by The ADC Project, is dedicated to After-Death Communication (ADC) experiences and bereavement support for those grieving the death of a loved one."
... more info about our site is available at
3) Are you familiar with the definition of an After-Death Communication (ADC)? Please note the *s for emphasis:
"An After-Death Communication (ADC) is a spiritual experience, which occurs when you are contacted *directly* and *spontaneously* by a *deceased family member or friend*, *without* the use of psychics, mediums, rituals, or devices"
... more details about ADCs are available at
* Stay on topic
* Use a consistent name/nickname
* NO profanity
* NO attacks upon beliefs
* NO personal attacks (even public figures)
* NO mediumship discussions, neither general nor specific
* NO advertisements/solicitations for products/services
* NO private information (postal addresses, phone #'s, etc.)
* NO re-transmission of messages, to or from this forum
* NO 'religious' discussions, please!
... these policies are explained in more detail at
5) Did you answer "No" to any of the questions above? If so, I ask you to please respect our site and its purpose by honoring the ADC Message Board's policies.
With the above in mind...
I sincerely hope this information is clear, and that it is fully understood. But if for any reason you have questions or concerns (big or small), please send them to my private email address by clicking on my name above -- or by using our site's Feedback form at